Thursday, August 30, 2012

THE CONTENDERS!




AUGUST 30, 2012


WHERE JIM CANTORI IS, I'M NOT!
By Dr. Mel Caudle


A local film crew in New Orleans breaks down base camp to prepare for the arrival of Hurricane Issac.
Last week all eyes focused on New Orleans as The Weather Channel predicted that New Orleans would be ground zero for the Category 2 hurricane named Issac.  And, when Jim Cantori arrived into the French Quarter, KSK members living in New Orleans, all knew what that meant - get ready to bunker down or get out of town.  For me and my family the decision was easy.  Wherever Jim Cantori is, we don't want to be. 

Over the years I have watched Cantori report from ground zero.  That is where he always goes.  We made the mistake of twice of not evacuting through a tropical storm and through a Category 1 hurricane.  We also have been "chased" by Jim Cantori from evacuation spot to evacuation spot trying to get out of harms way.  But no, we couldn't escape and the impact of the storm was with Jim Cantori.  It was then we decided that we would never do that again and promised ourselves wherever Cantore would be, we wouldn't be near him.  

There was another reason for us to evacuate.  My house sits ten-feet below sea level inside of what is referred to as the "Soup Bowl."  If there is a chance that water is going to be pushed in from the Gulf and up through the Mississippi River, then chances are my house would get flooded.  Having lived in this house for almost 30 years, we know when it will likely flood and when it won't.  But, most importantly, we value our lives and our safety.  And, why would I want to take a chance or live in my house without the modern day conveniences of running water and air conditioning.  Maybe I've become spoiled and like the modern amenities, but one thing for certain I know is I would be without electricity for days.  That alone sent Robby and I packing and heading to Shreveport.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Jackie Barber, owner of Elite Quarters, in Shreveport, LA, for making a place available for my family to evacuate too.  In fact, we were able to stay in the same two bedroom apartment I rented while I lived in Shreveport working on the film Straw Dogs.  And, to my surprise, all of the four-plex apartments were vacant as a film just left two days before the storm.  Jackie was fantastic taking care of my family, including my mother, and renting us our apartments.  If you are ever in need of housing in Shreveport, either long-term or short-term, please call Jackie Barbar at Elite Quarters.  She manages housing at every price range including high-end luxury homes and condos.  This is a name you do not want to forget if your production company ever films in Shreveport.  Again, thank you so much Jackie.


Before we evacuated I took a picture of the levee and Lake Ponchartrain behind my house.  Just over the green area is my neighborhood.  You can see the street lights.  Usually, the water isn't as high as it it here, nor are the waves that high.  If want goes over the levee or the levee breaks, the water goes into my neighborhood.

ALL THE WORLD NEEDS IS LOVE
By Dr. Mel Caudle


Once again the KSK family from all over the world demonstrated the love and support for all of the New Orleans KSK family.  Facebook messages were constant with the support and concern and then again after the storm to make sure everyone was okay.  It was also on Facebook that one of my neighbors was online with my oldest daughter and she said that firetrucks were arriving to put out a house on the corner of my street across from the country club.  By the description, it sounded like it would be my house as my heart rate increased.  

Then, once again, another KSK member, Joseph McCrae, came to my rescue.  He is a Kenner Police Officer who was deployed and a first responder to our area.  He couldn't get into my neighborhood because of the high water but he was able to find out information for me.  He didn't believe that it was my house but my neighbors.  Joe was correct.  Two of my neighbors had tremendous damage to their homes.  In one situation, when a transformer blew, it caused the generator in the garage to explode.  It incinerated the entire garage.  Then the neighbor across the street from me, something destroyed the side of their house and the attic caught on fire.  I feel very lucky that my house wasn't damaged although two of my neighbors homes were.  Take a look at my neighbors house that took a lot of damage.


Tina Rubin also went to my house and checked on it.  I can't begin to thank everyone enough for their love and support shown by all KSKers to all of us Southern KSKers during this time as we all were affected.  Just knowing that someone cares helps us to get through the tough times.

And, speaking of tough times, we are still dealing with the tragic death of my mother's Chihuahua, Piroge, pronounced "Pea Row,"  the morning we had to evacuate.  For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter or my Facebook page, The Keystroke Killer Fan Site, my mother's dog was mutilated by a German Shepard by the name of Bruce who is abused by his owner.  I can't really fault Bruce for his behavior as the owners mistreat the animal.  He got loose and attacked my mother's dog.

The upsetting part is the owner lied to my mother about the situation and hid Piroge's body in the woods so no one would find him.  The first time my mother approached Bruce's owner and asked him if he had seen her dog, he said he hadn't.  However, several of the neighborhood children saw what happened and reported it.  Fortunately, two of the children's father is a police officer.  

Finally, after the police officer intervened, Bruce's owner confessed that his dog, Bruce, had killed Piroge and that he had taken the dog's body and dumped it into the woods.  He also agreed to show my mother where he "DUMPED" Piroge.  Once we retrieved Piroge, Bruce's owner helped us bury him by digging the hole for us.  This is one of the most tragic events I've ever heard between neighbors.  Every day for the rest of my mother's life she will remember this each time she looks at her neighbor's yard and every time she sees Bruce.  To make matters worse, Piroge is one of the only things left that is connected to my father who passed away three years ago.  My dad loved this dog and there was a certain bond between Piroge and my mother because of this.  Now that has been taken away from her along with Piroge.

One would think that if an animal kills another animal, coupled with the actions of the owner having tried to cover-up the situation, that the circumstances would have an impact on what the police can and should do according to the law.  But it hasn't.  You see, to date, the owner of the dog hasn't been charged by the police, nor the animal removed from the house, although my sister has reported the abuse by the owners several times to the police and to the SPCA.  Besides all of that, this dog also killed another dog and two cats which have been previously reported to the police. Yet, nothing is being done, the owner mistreats the dog, and when the dog breaks free from his chains, he kills the smaller animals.  

It is heartbreaking that Bruce is still chained outside, as the owner's yard DOES NOT HAVE A FENCE, and the owner doesn't keep the water bowl filled.  My sister frequently goes over to give the dog food and water.

I know he'll break away off his chain again as his behavioral history already proves that behavior.  I'd want to break free too if I were being abused, kept out in the heat and cold, with no water or food.  I can't really blame the dog, nor do I want the dog euthanized.  However, something needs to be done about this situation and others like it around our country.  

I've done some research and there isn't any consistent laws from state to state, city to city, or parish to parish regarding these matters.  It looks like a judge is allowed to make a ruling in each case as they deem appropriate.  Is this the right way to handle these types of situations?  I'm not saying that I have all of the answers, but I am saying something needs to be done and it has to start at an owner's level.   Next time, it could be a child that is mutilated, which to me would be negligence on the owner and the police for having not taken the dog from an abusive situation.  I think I would have to take some of the fault too for not standing up for the rights of animals and if I ignored the situation when I could possibly make a difference.  

As a pet owner, we are responsible for our pets.  We must be responsible pet owners.  I treat Gizmo and Lola as if they are my children.  They have their own beds, sweaters, and toys.  They are well taken care of.  But, as a pet owner where does my responsibility lay when it comes to your dog?  When is it called interference, rather than caring?  I think that answer has to do with the well-being of the animal and whether or not you or the animal is hurting someone or another animal.  That is when it is time to step in.

Then, there is another situation that has me fuming.  This time it is with our very own KSKer, David G. and his dog Charlie.  According to the news reports and from David, he took Charlie to a dog park that allows dogs to be off of their leash.  David and Charlie followed the law and regulations of the park.  However, a mounted police horse entered into the park and Charlie chased the horse and eventually injured the horse, but he did not kill it.  A chase did ensue for about one and half miles.  David did everything he could to try to stop Charlie from chasing the horse, but did not have voice control over him.

I have to question who in their right mind would allow a horse in a unleashed dog park?  Especially, since there are previous incidents where dogs attacked police mounted horses.  And, I think it was in that park.  City officials, including the Mayor and Chief of Police need to take responsibility for their lack of action to allow a police mounted horse into a dog park in the first place.  What are they thinking?  Really!  A huge horse in an unleashed area for dogs.  Really!  What do they think the outcome would be?  Really!  Oh, a horse belongs in a dog park.  I don't think so.  If you want to patrol a dog park, send in a police officer with a canine.  That makes better sense to me.  But a horse, I don't think so.  At the present, an article in the newspaper stated that the Chief of Police has no intention of changing the way his Mounted Police Officers patrol.  That means, more incidents like this is likely to happen.  

Unlike my mother's situation, in which the owner wasn't arrested nor was Bruce, impounded, David was arrested and Charlie impounded.  When David went to court, the judge handed down a death warrant on Charlie, even though this was Charlie's first offense. Meanwhile, Bruce, who has killed at a minimum two cats and one dog, is allowed to remain in the custody of his owner, chained to a pole, and not behind a fence, and wasn't impounded. 

I believe Charlie was doing what dogs do - protect their owners.  

In Charlie's case, the horse was much larger than him.  Any veterinarian or animal trainer would agree that if a dog feels intimidated by a larger animal or feels his owner is threatened, they will take measures to protect themselves and their owners.  This is a natural reaction of dogs no matter what breed of dog.  Even my own Chihuahua takes exception to anyone threatening me.  Just ask my husband.  There is no way Gizmo, my Chihuahua, will allow my husband to raise his voice or even to play like he is going to hurt me without attacking him.  Gizmo gets very upset and growls, barks, and tries to bite my husband.  Gizmo is very protective of me as most dogs are of their owners.  

Instinctively, dogs are born with a survival and protection instinct.  That is why dogs make wonderful therapy dogs and special assist dogs for the blind and hearing impaired.    I believe that is what Charlie was doing - protecting David and saving himself as what he perceived as a threat.  David stated in a conversation that Charlie didn't start to get out of control until the horse got spooked and starting circling.  That is when Charlie bit the horse.  

The horse wasn't the only animal that got  hurt that day - Charlie was injured too.  He suffered a concunsion and severe lacerations from the horse having kicked him.  I have to question at this point, "Is what is good for the goose, good for the gander?"  By that I mean, if David didn't have voice control over Charlie, neither did the police officer who was riding the horse.  Aren't police mount horses supposed to have rigoruous training and not get "SPOOKED" in a crowd?  I know if I were David or David's attorney, I would have to ask that question and find out what type of training the horse went through to be allowed to be on patrol?  

I know in New Orleans, the training that our police mount horses go through is rigorous.  They have to be prepared for our Mardi Gras parades, loud noises, gun fire, large crowds, animals, children, sirens, fireworks, etc.  Our horses can't get spooked, if so, they aren't allowed to be police mount horses.

Again, the only fault that I can possibly see is that David didn't not have voice command over Charlie. I even think that most dog parks have a rule that states that if the owner doesn't have voice control, then keep the dog leashed.  But, again, I think we have to look at the horse as well as determine why the horse, who is in the general public as a police horse, has to be ready for the position.  Getting spooked shouldn't be part of the qualifications.  So, the judge should make David take Charlie to obedience training classes to learn voice control and if they want a harsher punishment, the judge could issue a court order where David couldn't ever take Charlie anywhere unleashed or to that park.  

Likewise, the judge should also investigate the training and background of the police horse.  Ask, how long has the horse been in the field?  What training did the horse undergo?  What training did the police mount officer receive to ride the horse?  How long has the police officer  been working with that horse?  Was it the first time, second, or several years?  I think the answers will raise questions and maybe the judge will view the horse and Charlie in a different manner.

I question where is the justice here?  How can one dog who killed three animals, be allowed to remain in an abusive environment, while Charlie, who is very well cared for, loved by his owner, and didn't kill another animal get the death sentence?  Where is the consistency and justice in this?  

How can one dog owner be arrested and receive a court order to have the dog "Put Down",  a nicer word for murdering a dog, although the behavior didn't result in  the death of an animal, and another owner who abuses his dog and the dog has three deadly offenses against him remain in the owners possession?  I simply don't get it.

I'm not the only one that thinks this way. 

During both of the aforementioned situations, the KSK family supported both David and my mother and sent thousands of prayers .  Also, we came together to sign a petition to keep Charlie alive. Yes, I signed the petition.  I support Charlie and David.  I don't think Charlie should get the death warrant.  

I also have to question the role of the mounted police officer and the horse.  It is my understanding that the Police officer refuses to take any blame or responsibility.  Why go into a dog park knowing that dogs attack horses?  To me, the officer is inciting a situation and not preventing one.  

Also, why euthanize a dog because he was being a dog?  And, why hasn't the police done anything to the owners of the dog that killed my mother's dog?  If you think I'm irate now, wait until I tell you the rest of the story.  

My sister and mother went home from Shreveport today.  And, the first thing they saw was BRUCE, UNLEASHED, WITH NO OWNER, IN HER BACKYARD.  Yes!  You read that correctly.  Bruce was off the chain again and in my sister's backyard.  I told you earlier it would happen.  My sister immediately called the police as she wasn't about to let her small dog out or my mother's other Chihuahua out in the yard with Bruce.

When the police arrived and questioned the owner of Bruce, she said, "Oh, I let him off his chain."  This statement raised a red flag to me - Did the owner also let Bruce off the chain the day he mutilated Pirogue?  If I were the police I would have to question that too.  But no!  That isn't what went down.  The dog owner started accusations toward my mother and questioned why she had called the police.  My sister almost came unglued and told the dog owner that it was her that had called the police and not my mother.  The police did finally cite the owner for violation of the leash  law and the dog remains in the yard.  The owner also said that they intend on putting up a four-foot fence.  Really!  A four-foot fence.  You got to be kidding me.  Any large dog can jump over a four-foot fence.  

My sister demanded that the dog be reported to a list for violent animals and the owner needed to find a different home for the dog or my mother would press charges.  Bruce's owner was furious and said, "How am I supposed to tell my children they can't have Bruce anymore?"  My sister responded, "The same way I had to tell my mother that Piroge was dead.  One word at a time."  

The saga continues and I don't know what the outcome is going to be in all of this for my mother and Bruce or for David and Charlie.  While Charlie awaits its fate in San Francisco, another local pooch of the same breed as Charlie might be Charlie's saving grace.  The dog,  Jonny Justice, a San Francisco Staffordshire who was rescued from NFL star Michael Vick’s dog-fighting ring, has been retrained to work with children, and he recently won the grand prize in an online contest hosted by GUND, which manufactures plush toy animals. He also was awarded Most Beautiful Dog.  

Please remember that all of Vick's dogs were trained to fight to the death and were vicious.  Also, Charlie is the same breed, a Staffordshire Terrier, as were Vick's dogs.  This should offer proof to the judge that Staffordshire's can be rehabilitated and trained and that one incident, that could possibly have been provoked, shouldn't result in a death sentence for Charlie.  I call it like it is -killing a dog.  I hate the way animal control officers and judges refer to it as "putting a dog down" or "putting a dog to sleep."  No matter what you call it, the result is death.  I can only pray for God's will to take over.

The more I think about Charlie and Piroge, the more  mad I become.  Piroge shouldn't be dead and the city of San Fransico shouldn't demand the death of Charlie.  I need to start thinking about how to make a difference and it is time to do a documentary on this subject.  If anyone is interested in helping me with  this project, please contact me.

I really didn't mean to get on my soap box.  I must be really stressed because I write to relax.  Apparently, I'm ranting about this week's events on the home-front.  I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers, love, and support  each of you have shown to me and our fellow KSKers in difficult times of illness, loss, and other circumstances that we all go through.  So far, our KSK family has gone through two earthquakes, one hurricane, flooding, loss of loved ones, loss of pets,  illnesses, overcoming cancer,  teeth implants, and more.  We have laughed with each other on Thursday night Skypes, danced the night away at social events, cried with each other as we share details of our lives and most of all we have believed in the same dream.  As Walt Disney said, "Dreams do come true."  We have become a support system reaching for the stars.  And, when we dream and reach for the stars magic happens.  In our case, the magic of KSK.

We at KSK are more than a social network site.  The members of this site have collectively put my faith back into humanity that there isn't anything we all won't be able to get through together as long as we continue to care and respect each other as individuals and as friends. I am proud to be a part of this group.

UPDATE ON THE KEYSTROKE KILLER
By Sandra Murphy

The Keystroke Killer short film (2009) produced by On the Lot Productions, LLC and written by Dr. Melissa Caudle, is currently in pre-production and is slated to begin principle photography in late February of 2013 providing there isn't a blizzard in New Orleans or a Typhoon in Los Angeles.  The KSKCasting Team, lead by creator Dr. Mel, has worked constantly in an international online process to attach actors to more than 50 roles.  Setting a standard in the industry, Caudle, along with Robby Cook Stroud, Vicky Thomas, Mark Freehelm, Caylen Ray, and Jack Curenton have conducted a nationwide search for the best actor available for each role.  The search included call back face-to-face  auditions for more than 600 actors after combing through more than 4,200 online auditions.  Now, many major and independent production companies are following in Caudle's path to locate actors in the same fashion.

"After we got up and running with the online process, we received more than a dozen phone calls from producers asking us how we conducted the online audition process," Caudle said.  "Within a month of us starting the process we noticed how many other films were being cast by this process.  I am credited with being a trendsetter and a forward thinker for doing the auditions like I did.  However, there were many other larger productions that used this method long before I did.  I only took it to the next level."

Robby Cook Stroud and Dr. Mel Caudle toast after completing the KSK call back list.

Robby Cook Stroud, associate producer, agrees with Caudle.  "I'm not saying that we invented the process," said Robby.  "Rather, we took advantage of an opportunity to discover hidden talent without wiping out our budget.  In this business, it is all about saving and making money."  Saving money is exactly what Caudle and Stroud accomplished from a line producer's perspective.

By conducting an online search first, they were able to narrow the field.  And, according to Caudle, as of today, they have cast most of the roles.  "We were going to announce the cast for The Keystroke Killer today, but couldn't due to Hurricane Issac," Caudle said.  "We worked on the releasing the cast strategy all weekend, other than for the roles that we still had Skype auditions scheduled for Monday, August 27, 2012.

Then, we had to evacuate our homes and offices which has now set us back from being able to announce the cast.  "Now, because of the evacuation, actors are now more than ever sitting on pins and needles waiting to see if they have or have not been cast," Stroud said.  "We understand the anxiousness as this process began more than five months ago.  It isn't because we wanted to delay and prolong the process, but when you are being a talent scout too, it takes time to go through everything.  The fans of KSK won't be disappointed with outrchoices."  

The KSK Casting Team fully expect to be able to announce the very talented cast next week as we have now completed the Skype call back auditions.  "Until then, just like waiting and watching a Hurricane to arrive, it is a watch and wait game,"  Caudle said.

THE ORIGINAL SHORT FILM POSTER



IN THE HUNT FOR ROLES IN KSK
Rachael Simon

The KSK Casting Team fully intended to be able to announce the cast for the feature length pilot for the new television series, THE KEYSTROKE KILLER today.  However,  Mother Nature had a different idea and sent Hurricane Issac to New Orleans, home base for On the Lot Productions, LLC.  "Believe it or not, when Robby and I heard the storm was coming our way, we bumped up our working hours to finish the REEL to announce the cast for KSK," Dr. Melissa Caudle, producer and screenwriter of KSK, said.  "Time, in this scenario, was our enemy.  The clock kept ticking and time quickly passed."  "We simply ran out of time to finish the announcement reel," Robby said.  "We worked most of the night and got up at six in the morning to try to finish it.  But, when it came time to evacuate, we had no other choice but to pack up our things and head to Shreveport, LA to evade the storm surges and power failure.  We knew if we stayed and had no power, KSK would be set back in our production schedule."  

"I've sat through a tropical storm before at my house and I swore I'd never do that again," Caudle said.  "The wind, the rain, and having no electricity for more than five days after the storm was intolerable.  I remember in May of 1995 going to bed with only a slight rain outside.  Then, within a matter of two-hours, my husband woke me up and told me we had to leave.  I thought he was crazy because it was only a tropical storm.  Then he told me to look down at the floor.  Water was already an inch deep in our house.  As I stepped out of bed the water was above my ankles and rapidly getting higher."  

The May 1995 flood in New Orleans was only the beginning of Caudle's experience with her house being damaged.  She also encountered flooding with Hurricane Rita and Ivan and then again severe damage with Hurricane Katrina.  "There was no way I was going to stay and wait out Hurricane Issac," Caudle said. "The first thing that went into the truck was all of the KSK files, head shots, production binders, and hard drives that stored everything KSK.  We weren't going to take a chance and leave those files." Robby agreed.  "Are you kidding.  This work is six months into it.  We aren't going to lose it.  I'd rather lose my furniture and clothes.  Every woman needs a new wardrobe every now and then."

Stroud also knows all too well the possible damage a Category 1 hurricane can cause as she is a first responder with FEMA.  "Safety must always come first,"  Stroud said.  "It isn't worth taking a chance.  I've seen homes that never flooded before get completely demolished.  You may as well be playing Russian roulette with a loaded revolver."  Stroud agreed with Caudle about packing up KSK.  "The show must go on," Stroud commented.  "KSK will prevail.  It will take more than two earthquakes and a hurricane to stop us from getting KSK off the ground."  Caudle joked that she fully intends to avoid any area that has a potential natural disaster waiting.  "I won't be going to Hawaii anytime soon," Caudle said.  "Don't they still have active volcanoes?  The way things have gone with Mother Nature, one would erupt as soon as Robby and I arrived on the island.  We intend to avoid things like this until KSK has been completed.  But, I don't think we should have the Red Carpet Event in Hollywood.  We need to find a place that doesn't have natural disasters".

During Hurricane Issac, water comes down as sheets of water and not raindrops.
The dedication of Caudle and Stroud to this project is evident.  I have watched them work and I can honestly say I have never seen the teamwork and working knowledge as they both display.  They are a producer team to be reckoned with.


An underpass in New Orleans was already flooded before Hurricane Issac arrived.

The canal by my house.  If the pumps can't keep up, the canal overflows into my neighborhood.


TOP CANDIDATES FOR KSK ROLES
By Dr. Melissa Caudle

We really apologize for not being able to announce the final cast this week, but several events precluded us from being able to to finish the short production video that will announce our selections.  However, we are going to release the top candidates in consideration for each role.  Please keep in mind several important details as you read the list.

1.  The names listed beneath each role are in NO SIGNIFICANT ORDER and are placed randomly.  Therefore, if an actor is listed first doesn't mean that they will get the role.  Likewise, if a name appears last in the group it doesn't mean they were in fifth place.  THEY ARE LISTED IN RANDOM ORDER.

2.  Also, there are several actors that did cold reads for a different part and delivered a performance of a life-time.  As a result, they are in contention for that role and not necessarily for the role for the callback.  In fact, there is more than one actor that this statement applies.  LIKEWISE, AS THE FINAL LIST IS APPROVED BY THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS AND DIRECTOR, ACTORS STILL MAY GET SHIFTED INTO A DIFFERENT ROLE.

3.  DO NOT GET DEPRESSED if  you are not on this list.  It doesn't mean you didn't do a great job.  It means that for one or more reasons, the role you auditioned for just wasn't a fit for you at this time.  Take solace in the fact that you received a call back face-to-face audition as you are part of a select group.

We have already moved many of you for consideration in my next film A.D.A.M. and/or West Nile Virus.  Once a KSKer, always a KSKer and we will be looking at all of the head shots from the OTLP binder and if you fit a certain role, we will either contact your agent, if you have one, or you to submit an audition for another project.

                     DRUM ROLL PLEASE

           CURRENTLY IN CONSIDERATION

OFFICIAL CAST
MATTHEW
STEPHEN MARTIN (SKYPE CALLBACK AUDITION)
EVAN BOYMEL (LACA)
NATHAN LUCAS (LACA)
ACE MARRERO (LACA)
JASON TOBIAS (LACA)
SEAN MICHAEL FLETCHER (LACA)
RUSS KLEIN (LACA)
KENNANH HEPPE (LACA)
CHRIS WATERS (LACA)

JAMES DYLAN TAYLOR
(MATTHEW’S FRIEND SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL)

NOTE:  NEW ROLE

*ACE MARRERO (LACA)
*MORGAN WILLIAMS (NOLA)
*TRACE SCHROEDER (LACA)

BLAZE

CODIE RIMMER (SKYPE CALLBACK GROUP)
TERA GARNETTE (LACA)
JAMIE ALYSON (LACA)
NATALIE SHARP (NOLA)
KATLYN BROOKS (NOLA)

DR. ELIZABETH WRIGHT
LEANN VAN MOL (LACA)
TINA RUBIN (NOLA) 
JENNIFER ROSARRIO (NOLA)
KATKIE O’HAGAN (LACA)
CATHY DOBYNS (LACA)
MARSHA FRENCH (LACA)
DEANNA MESKE (SKYPE CALL BACK AUDITION)

ALEX

STEVEN CARL GRIFFIN (LACA) 
NICK BLADY (NOLA)
MICHAEL VILLAR (LACA)
PRINCE MOORE (LACA)
ESTAIRE GODINEZ (LACA)

DR. GARRICK ANGELA
RON STIENBERG (SKYPE AUDITION)
ROBERT FLEET – (LACA)
JOHN HENRY RICHARDSON (LACA)
ELLERY TRUSDALE (LACA)

U.S. PRESIDENT

NOTE:  NEW ROLE
TBD

ASTROLOGER

CLAIRE MURPHY (NOLA)
SANDRA LOCK (LACA)
BERNANDETTE BONFIGLIO (LACA)
JENNIE FLOYD (LACA)

MRS. FRED RAYMOND (MATTHEW’S MOTHER)
TBD
MR. FRED RAYMOND (MATTHEW’S FATHER)
TBD
CONGRESSMAN TOM THOMPSON
MIKE TUTTLE (LACA)
VIC HARRIS (LACA)
JOSEPH MCCRAE (NOLA)
RONNIE POWELL (LACA)
JUSTIN LITTLE (LACA)
STUART MCCLAY SMITH (LACA)

JANIS THOMPSON BENNETT

ANNE HAGGEMAN (SKYPE)
MARSHA FRENCH - LACA
KELLY LYNN GLITTER (LACA)
JAQEULINE MURPHY (LACA)
HEATHER DI SISTO (LACA)
SUMMER SINCLAIRE (LACA)
DH LEWIS - LACA
CHRISTOPHER CALLEN (LACA)

PETERSON

LEAH STOLZ
SID BURSTON 
CARLTON ENOCH
ESCALANTE LUNDY
PHILLIP M. POLITE
ROB PATTERSON

JENNI

VANESSA ROSS
ALLISON CHU
JENNIFER KERSEY
NATALIE SHARP
CRISTY JOY
CHANTELLE ALBERS

MAG

HANNAH BICKHAM
LEXI JOHNSON
KATELYN CAUSEY
KATIE ROTOLO
CHARLEY YOUNG
VERONICA KELLY
BROOKE COLEMAN

BODY GUARD

NICO FALLS (LACA)
THEO CRANE (NOLA)
PRINCE MOORE (LACA)
JOSE ALVAREZ (SKYPE)

CNC NEWS ANCHOR

GRAHAM CLARKE – (LACA)
COLLEEN PARKER - (LACA)
SAVANAHH MORGAN (LACA)
TONI YOUNGBLOOD (LACA)
MESHA MCDANIEL - (LACA)

NEWS DIRECTOR

PATRICK MCHALE
CRAIG WAITZ

REBECCA MORRISON

SUMMER SINCLAIR
KINCAID WALKER

IMA STARR
GINO GALENTO – OFFICIALLY CAST
EURA PHAN
KEVIN AKA AVA ST. CLAIRE (LACA) – OFFICIALLY CAST
MILO

CHRIS SWIRLS (LACA)
JACK CURENTON (LACA)
ALLEN MERRITT (LACA)
*TIMOTHY WYANT (NOLA)
*JEFFREY GRAYS (LACA)

MEAGAN MONTGOMERY
JUILE WIONS – (LACA) OFFICIALLY CAST

*RUNNERS UP WITH OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES
HANNAH BICKHAM
GLENELLEN ANDERSON
KINCAID WALKER
SAVANAHA SCHOENECKER
PEYTON MCDAVITT

GUNMAN –ISAAC JACKSON

ALLEN MERRITT (LACA)
Arnando DuBon Jr (LACA)
Sully Chanudhry - LACA
WILL RAIN - LACA
 BOBBIE LEE – (LACA)

DANNY GLADSTONE
JOHNNY ROCK – OFFICIALLY CAST

KELLY STRATFORD

JANAB DAVIS - LACA 
KERRY MCCORMICK – LACA
KATELYN BROOKE -SKYPE CALL BACK
MONIQUE WILDEE - LACA
T.J. MEYERS - LACA
JAMIE ALYSON- LACA

FORTUNE TELLER
GYPSY ELISE – OFFICIALLY CAST

GEORGE NEWLAND

VITO VISCUSO (LACA) – 
PATRICK MCHALE
CRAIG WILTZ

MALCOM

ONARIUS (LACA) 
HUNTER MCGREGOR (NOLA)
DAVID DICKERSON (LACA)
WILL RITCHIE

ROBERT MENDOZA

JESUS RUIZ (LACA) 
LANCE TREZONA (LACA)
LOUIS ANTONIO (NOLA)
RUDY GARZA (NOLA)

PROFESSOR FAUST

EVERTTE BOOTH (LACA)
STEPHEN BEAL - LACA
ERICH KLAIN (LACA)
KRISTEN SAMUELSON (SKYPE CALLBACK AUDITION)

KYLE FLORES

JAMES KARNES (LACA) – LACA
BONNIE LEVINSON (LACA)
AMANDA REED (LACA)
MENAH CARTER (LACA)

DR. FRANK FRANKLIN

TIMOTHY WYANT – NOLA
ANTHONY CASTILLO
PATRICK MCHALE
J MICHAEL BIGGS
GAGE MAVERICK
WANDA LEIGH

STEPHANIE WYNFIELD

MERRY JO CORTADA – NOLA
JENNIFER DAWSON
MADARA JAYASENA
LEAH CEVOLI

NATHAN HAMMER
GARY KAUFFMAN – LACA
MARK  PAVUK
DOC DIVECCHIO

JONATHAN SNEAD
BILL ENSLEY – LACA
ROBERT LEAH - LACA
ERIC SHARP - LACA
STEPHEN BEAL
TELE “MATTHEW’S DOG”
TELEPATHIC SCHROEDER - OFFICIALLY CAST
RICHARD WILL
(HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALIST)
NOTE:  NEW ROLE
TBD
ROBBY ZIEGAR

ALLISTAR RICHARD MCKENZIE (SKYPE CALLBACK)
BLANCA AVALOS
JEFFREY JORDAN – LACA
NANCY DUBOE
LISA MARTEL

JONES

RAVEN LEXY (LACA)
DEAN GAFFARIE (LACA)
STEPHANIE WILLIAMS (LACA)
ANTHONY MCNEIL (NOLA)
SCARLETTE MARTIN

JUDAS

CHALLA SABREE – (NOLA)
CHIP CARRIERE - (NOLA)
JACK CURENTON - (LACA)
STEWART STRAUS - (LACA)
ANTONIO CHAUVEZ - (LACA)

LANDLORD

SABRITA GORDON - (NOLA)
BILLY MAYO – (LACA)
DH LEWIS (LACA)
JILL LACHMAN (LACA)

HOMELESS FIRST GLOBAL WAR VETERAN HERO

NOTE:  NEW ROLE
TBD
GLOBAL WAR  SUICIDE MANIAC
NOTE:  NEW ROLE
TBD
LORENZO

KENNEDY MORONTA 
JASH SALAZAR
HAUNNARD URIBE
JERRY LOPEZ JR.

MARGE GREENBERG

MERRY JO CORTADA
AVA EADIE

BELLY DANCER
NATHALIE TEDRICK – OFFICIALLY CAST
WAITRESs

SUZIE LABRY (NOLA)
MARGARET GOLDSTEIN (LACA)




3 comments:

  1. GM happy to see and hear you and family are safe.
    Sorry to hear about the situation with mama's love.congrats
    to those talented actors and actresses that made the list. I appreciate the effort and hard work it has taken. Happy
    to be part this team family. Thanks for letting me be part it. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I am sorry to hear about Pirogue, I know that it broke your hearts to lose him. Second off I am very glad that your home is okay. I have been praying for all of you in the KSK group all during the storm. And third thank you so much for making me a contender. I hope that Marlon Brando would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy is your blogs addictive! I can't wait to read the next! But I can imagine you're busy with clean up! What a sad reason to redecorate! :)

    ReplyDelete