Sunday, June 26, 2011

WEBSITE UPDATED

Please visit my website www.therealityofrealitytv.com.  I just updated it to include information on my new book, 150 WAYS TO FUND A REALITY SHOW.  Tell me what you think.  Also, tell me what you think of my books.

I really to appreciate all of the emails I get from the readers of my book.  I am glad that I have been able to help you.  Producing a reality show is hard work and I learned that there is no need to reinvent the wheel.  I wish you great luck in what you do.

I also have a two page article coming out on me and my books, THE REALITY OF REALITY TV:  REALITY SHOW BUSINESS PLANS and 150 WAYS TO FUND A REALITY SHOW coming out next month in a New Orleans based magazine called BREAK-THRU.  I will share with you the link when it comes out.  You can check out the magazine online at www.breakthrumediamagazinellc.com