Thursday, November 8, 2018
Get on Board the KSK Series Train
NOVEMBER 8, 2018
New psychological thriller, The Keystroke Killer: Transcendence by author Dr. Melissa https://www.amazon.com//1718872569 in paperback and on Kindle. is a riveting read that keeps you turning the pages. A novel not to be missed if you love to read about serial killers with a science fiction twist in this web of deception full of twists and turns and the unexpected up to the very last word. Available on Amazon.com
Autographed copies available at www..com. Only if you dare to enter the world of The Keystroke Killer. Not for the faint of heart.
Please be advised, the more copies which are sold, the higher the rankings on Amazon. The higher the rankings on Amazon, the more likely this will be picked up as a series and put actors and film production crew to work. If not, it won't be picked up.
This is your chance to help become a television series. If you have believed in the dream, help your own dream come true by purchasing either the E-book on Kindle or the paperback version. Don't rely on somebody else, take matters into your own hands. The television series won’t be picked up unless this really sells and the fans of can have a direct impact on that.
1. Help spread the word and get your friends to buy the book. Share, share and share. And, I don't mean my link. I mean your own post. The more widespread on social media, the better. This includes you tweeting about it, , etc. I can't spread the word by myself.
2. If you have bought the book already, please review it honestly on Amazon and on So far, I have a five-star rating!. The more reviews the better. But I want an honest review good or bad.
3. If you are a member of a book club, recommend it to your members. If it is a local New Orleans Club or within a 100 mile radius I will gladly come for a book signing event.
4. Ask your local library or college librarian to purchase the book for collection.
5. If you are friends of a radio show host or television talk show, ask them to have me onto their show.
6. You could consider boosting your post about "The Keystroke Killer" for as little as $5, $10, $20 to help get the word out. I have purchased many ads on Google, , , Amazon, and will continue, so rest assured I'm doing my part, but the more people investing to spread the word on an individual basis increases the
7. If you are local and want to throw a party for your friends and family to meet me and have me sign autographs, I’ll do that too.
8. If you have a website, consider my site to yours. I will do the same. We both win.
9. If you are an author, I have a page on my website where I will put your book, in exchange if you will add me to yours. The more exchange of links increases both of our efforts on Google.
Think of it this way, for as little as $9.99 for the E-book, you could be investing in yourself or simply helping the KSK family. Since when does that happen by buying a book? While you are at it, buy two or three and give them away as Christmas presents, just don’t give it to someone under eighteen.
Please don't consider this as me only promoting my book and wanting it to sell my book for selfish reasons. I didn't intend for it to come across this way. I have held onto this dream and fought hard for all of us. Together we can make this happen.
WATCH THE BOOK TRAILER NOW
I am an American author best known for THE KEYSTROKE KILLER: TRANSCENDENCE, NEVER STOP RUNNING and A.D.A.M. My goal is for MY books and scripts to be picked up for a television series.
I have also written more than a dozen books including The Reality of Reality TV: Reality Show Business Plans, How to Write a Logline, How to Write a Synopsis, How to Create a One Pager, and Just Beat it! Creating and Developing Beat Sheets.
As an artist, I have published six Adult Coloring books called ABSTRACT FACES. For more information visit my website: www.drmelcaudle.com.
Also be sure to stay up to date on all of my projects and get information and tips on screenwriting, acting, auditioning, and film production by signing up to my newsletter and blog on my website. www.drmelcaudle.blogspot.com